Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Hm...

If a flash movie is good enough, like this one, you can contact Tom and ask him to bypass the limit.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Wow

I love it when I get to review movies like these still under judgement. Anyways, I don't know what to say. Needless to say, have ungodly skills at flash.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Speachless

Why. Isn't. This. Number. One??!

Music Reversals 2 Music Reversals 2

Dude...

Why isn't this on the frontpage??

Flash Tutor: 3 Flash Tutor: 3

Excellent...

I've been looking all over for one of these tutorials. I also have a request if you have time (Hopefully you read this!). I'm looking on how to make an RPG game (Like the previous user wrote.) or something to that matter. Something like Zelda: Lampshade. Hope you read this, and thanks.

Magnetism Magnetism

Cool Man

That was a pretty fun and addicting game. I gave it a 1 humor because of that annoying but finny intro music. XD!!

~Boten Anna~ ~Boten Anna~

Very good!

You redid most things. At first, I thought you just imported a MIDI and just slapped on some synths to it. But you didn't and it worked out nice!

ONLY issue.. This song was meant for 3-step and you did it normal, making the vocals just a tad bit off. Not TOO bad, but enough to make it a bit annoying.. =]

Keep it up bro, and good luck with future works.

Check my stuff if you have time?

Peace.

Helix - City of Industry Helix - City of Industry

Hey

Sorry for the lack of review down there (that's me) but I was just really exited, lol.

The distortion in this is amazing. Everything mixes well, even those dark vocals, which are sweet by the way. This entire genre of music you do is amazing. Hope you continue to make more, and submit more often :)

Helix6 responds:

Thank you, I plan on trying to release a new track every 2 months or so, from now on.

{dj-N} &amp;lt;Evil&amp;gt; &amp;lt;180BPS&amp;gt; {dj-N} <Evil> <180BPS>

Damn

It's supposed to be <Evil> <180BPM> but I fucked up. My bad!!